Plato Institute is located in a quiet residential area in Limassol Cyprus and operates from a five-storey freehold school building .Plato is registered and recognised by the Cyprus Ministry of Education as well as by ICM in UK.
Plato also runs a second study centre in Limassol, Lingua School of Languages, offering English , Greek and Turkish Summer Language Programmes combined with cultural activities and excursions.
ESL Program Introduction
Plato offers English Language Programmes in four levels: Beginners, Elementary, Intermediate and Higher as well as ESP Courses for Business, Law and Hotel. A Summer Language Programme in English combined with a basic activity programme is also offered.
- Number of ESL Students: 150-200
- Average Class Size: 12-15
- Hours per Week: 20 lessons per week
- Minimum Age: 8-11 and 12-70
- Housing Options:
- School Setting: Urban
- Accreditation: Cyprus Ministry of Education, CEEA UK, RSA .
Schedule & Fees
Fees with HB ***Hotel Accommodation. 1-2 weeks
November-March 179CP per week per student
April-June 186CY per student per week.
July-September.218CP per week per student
August:249CY per week per student
For prices for longer study periods please go to our site:www.linguasummercourses.com
Application Fee: $50
Special Courses & Features
- English for Business
- English for Law
- English for Travel Professions
- TOEFL Preparation Courses
- Teacher Training Courses
- Translation or Interpretation Courses
- English + Horse Riding (Equestrian)
- IELTS Preparation Courses
- Cambridge Examination Courses
- One-to-One Instruction / Private Lessons
- Courses for Juniors / Teenagers (12 - 16 yrs old)
- Courses for Children (under 12 years old)
The school provides assistance for accommodation in self- catering apartments.
8 Souliou Street 301
PO Box 55001
3820 Limassol Cyprus
Tel 00357-25-564260 - 00357-99-612598