We are an English School based in the beautiful area of St. Heliers in Auckland, New Zealand. Our aim is to provide a personal and caring teaching environment in tranquil surrounds. We limit numbers in each class so that you have the personal attention you require to achieve your goal - a level of English proficiency you are satisfied with.
ESL Program Introduction
Amongst other areas we specialize in all levels of English, IELTS preparation, Business English and a new course called "Survive the City" which is designed to cover essential grammar and vocabulary required daily to live in a city like Auckland. We are offering a study/travel package for the month of July.
- Number of ESL Students: we are new
- Average Class Size: 6
- Hours per Week: Depends on programme
- Minimum Age:
- Housing Options: Homestay
- School Setting: Suburban
Schedule & Fees
Students can select how many hours per week they would like to study and can select to begin at any time. We charge an hourly rate.
$10-$15/hour groups $15-$20/hour individual lessons
Special Courses & Features
- English for Business
- English for Medical Professions
- English for Travel Professions
- Accent Reduction Courses
- Conversation Partner Program
- IELTS Preparation Courses
- One-to-One Instruction / Private Lessons
- Courses for Juniors / Teenagers (12 - 16 yrs old)
2/21 McArthur Avenue