At OPMI, our priority is the quality of education we provide to our students. We want to help you achieve your career and educational goals. Our curriculum offers English as a Second Language courses and TOEFL preparation . Our International Student Advisor will help you to get F-1 or M-1 student visa and prepare all paper work .
Why choose OPMI School?
- Student centered approach
- Up-to-date curricula and methodologies
- Licensed and experienced teachers
- Free consultation about F-1/M-visas and ESL programs
- Free placement test
- Approved by NY Education Department
- ESL programs offered from beginner through advanced levels
- Diverse student population
- The lowest prices with the highest quality
ESL Program Introduction
General English Course and TOFEL
OPMI General English Course provides an all-around understanding of the language including grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening comprehension and conversation.
Course contents are presented in a carefully sequenced syllabus through extended narratives, video sequences and dialogs, reinforced by a wide variety of engaging exercises that provide the intensive practice essential for mastery. The speech lessons, designed to improve oral fluency, also reinforce grammar and vocabulary, helping students to talk about their lives and the world around them with increasing confidence. Classes cover the skills of speaking, writing, listening and reading and also the crucial elements of grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Various levels are offered from beginner, intermediate and advanced classes. Students wishing to pursue their studies in the US who successfully completed our highest level of English can be granted a conditional TOEFL waiver with our partner universities and colleges.
Schedule & Fees
According to the schedule, you have a 4 different options when to take your class. You can choose one of the following combination:
1. Weekend morning class
2. Monday , through Thursday – weekday morning
3. Monday through Thursday - weekday evening classes
4. Monday through Friday – weekday afternoon classes
Tuition : $ 900 (12 weeks)
Application fee : $100
Books and other materials : $200
Special Courses & Features
ESL/English Department - ask for Jarek
OPMI Language School
116 John St 2nd Floor
New York , NY 10038
Tel 212 269 4000 ext 123
Fax 212 269 9070