37 Le Quoc Hung Street, Ward 12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Started in February 2007, MelLink's focus has been the recruitment of international students for Australia. The company also provided various value added support services to its overseas student clients.
Taking a different approach from that of many other competing education agencies who usually recruit students to several different countries, MelLink specializes in
Australia only. Being university graduates from Australian universities, MelLink's founders went through the same journey undertaken by most overseas students in Australia. Passionate about Australia, and equipped with exceptional knowledge and experience of Australia and its education system, the company aims to be one of the best education agencies in the field.
MelLink is the direct recruitment agent for reputable Australian universities, colleges and schools. These include:
- All Victorian government schools participating in the International education program
- Swinburne University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Victoria University
- Monash University
- Charles Darwin University
- Melbourne Polytechnic (formerly NMIT)
- William Angliss Institute
- Kangan Institute of TAFE
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- Chisholm Institute
- Gordon Institute of TAFE
- Academia International
among many others.
We make sure that students who apply through our offices are given the most suitable choices for their education and training needs.
Our offices are located in Melbourne, Hanoi, Saigon and Hai Phong.
What distinguishes MelLink from the other agents includes:
- The active presence and collaboration of its networked offices in Vietnam and Australia.
- Counsellor's exceptional experience and knowledge about Australia's education system and its relevant laws concerning international students such as the ESOS and the Migration legislations. The company has counsellors who are both qualified education agent counsellor (Pier's QEAC) and registered migration practitioner (RMA registered by MARA). In addition, our background as international students in Australia puts us into the shoes of our students.
- A strong reputation of professionalism and ethic built over the history of the company
- A fresh and different approach in dealing with overseas students, in which our counsellors not only counsel our students but also educate them to ensure they are always well-informed and know how to comply with their visa.